HELPFUL ORAL CARE TIPS
- Brushing helps fight gum disease, so brush 2 times a day, 2 minutes around all your teeth.
- It's all in the angle — keep your brush at a 45 degree angle and be sure to brush all of your teeth.
- Replace your brush every 3 or 4 months, or sooner — a worn brush won't do a good job of cleaning.
- The best way to remove harmful plaque is by brushing and cleaning between your teeth every day.
- We all brush the outer surfaces, but don't forget to brush the inner tooth surfaces where plaque can hide.
- Brushing your tongue helps remove bacteria and that can help freshen your breath.
- Floss with REACH® TOTAL CARE Floss to help you remove up to 2x more plaque than Glide® floss.
- Flossing cleans between your teeth where your toothbrush can't reach. It's key in helping prevent periodontal (gum) disease.
- Don't forget to floss behind your back teeth-really. Many people forget to floss behind the back of their last four teeth.
- If you have trouble handling dental floss try an interdental cleaner such as the REACH® ACCESS® Flosser.
- To use: Hold dispenser front and back. Do not pull string up to cut.